vintage

Friday, April 30, 2010

Thoothless is SO CUTE>w
aww ~ thoothless is so cute >w<~~~awwww


watch movie at home is enjoyable too , u can laugh whenever u want as loud as u want~haha practically i dun care bout d quality though, just want to know d story that's all. help me save 20 bucks if not going out...
i've got 2 save money, i want to go Japan, i'm poor so i have to help save money! It just doesn't feels right when mum is busy with her work , i mean REALLY busy lik hell! and i am sitting there enjoying myself wasting all her hard earn money. Damn it,  I'm so stupid. They are saving money and i'm wasting them. Come on, who say enjoy has to be out there in cinema or shopping, reading books is one of the option also. Since i've got tones n tones of them waiting for me to read, i guess i'll quit the habit of going out watching movie....Oh well , who cares, i guess i just love to stay at home, going out is just so troublesome...BUt, some how one have to go out n get some fresh air~once in a while~


oh shit~she is d same size with me!o.o ohno i better hurry up to work out my exercise plan....both of us should...until now we still does not have the chance to work out...and stress is making me fatter n fatter...oh gawd............

No comments:

Post a Comment