vintage

Monday, May 10, 2010

a tired week

again, yesterday din sleep for whole night,just to finish d first piece,jern came over to do work together, we talked bout that iron man n of course the COOL robert downey jr. She guarded me while doing my work so that i wont go fbking~xD, thanks to her i can finish my work,kinda finish,not all,= =...Adrien came in morning 5.45 too n we went mcd at 6am... he was funny~went 2 d wrong house, n expect the owner to open d door~hehehe~


today's illus comment was the layout was boring but the colour save the day...lol...still have to think bout the 3rd composition,,ooooo>n<.....i really dun know how to create a good composition, should learn fr that pee yee, she's really good in this~
gambateh ba, only left 2 weeks 2 finish these to piece...


still dun know wat to do for the modern culture...think think think!


and flash!!!oh my god...really dun know how much i can finish, but, just do my best lo~ wat to do, grumble also no use, still have to do, so just accept it ~if not flash we still will have dreamweaver's works, so, lol, just do it.(hypnotising myself...T,T)


conclusion? this is so gonna be my tired week...everybody's.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment